About this property
301 East 48th Street, 7-M
Turtle Bay | NY | Second Avenue & First Avenue
RENOVATED & FRESHLY PAINTED & MOVE-IN READY!
EXTRA-LARGE ALCOVE STUDIO!
Magnificently Designed! Bright & Light!
Upon entering into the large open Dining Gallery, you immediately notice the apartment layout is both functional & fabulous!
The Dining Gallery is next to a renovated pass-through Kitchen, fully-equipped with stainless steel appliances and shiny white cabinets and an extra-large Pantry.
As you go through the Dining Gallery, you have a stylish and gracious Living Room great for relaxing and entertaining.
Continue on to the open east facing view, overlooking rooftop gardens! This area is large enough to accommodate a separate home office.
The spacious Sleeping Alcove has frosted glass barn-doors which allow for the perfect amount of privacy while still keeping it light.
The renovated Bathroom is sparkling white with beige tiles.
The huge walk-in closet with custom shelving and drawers allows for tons of storage. In addition, the dressing area has a nice deep closet and extra room — perfect for a dresser, vanity or desk.
Say Yes to this MOVE-IN READY Extra-Large Alcove Studio in Marlo Towers!
• Easy access to a large & glorious roof deck—beautifully furnished & landscaped with river and skyline views!
• Full Service Building includes full-time staff, live-in Super, newly-renovated Lobby & Laundry Room.
• Complimentary Luggage Storage on Each Floor.
• Pied-a-terres, Co-purchasing, Gifting, Sublets Allowed- Pet friendly!
Neighborhood & Location:
• An immaculate supermarket with an International food section with a full array of specialty items and prepared foods. The Farmer’s Market and the United Nations.
• A great array of gourmet restaurants, pocket parks and recreation.
. Numerous Parking Garages on the Street.
• Close proximity to Grand Central and convenient to transportation.