About this property
Every detail of this stunning home has been thoughtfully considered and designed with upscale comfort and tranquility in mind, from the bleached white oak floors to the custom floor-to-ceiling doors with concealed hinges that hide extensive storage. With sunny eastern and southern exposures and views across the East River, it’s a bright, pristine modern abode where no expense has been spared.
The entrance door opens into a mirrored oversized foyer with a walk-in closet fully kitted out for storing shoes and outerwear. A couple of steps down, the sunken living room is ideal for relaxing and entertaining, with built-in blackened oak cabinetry.
The light-filled windowed kitchen, with Montclair Danby marble countertops and backsplashes, features custom full height blackened oak cabinets, a concealed Sub-Zero refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher, and a Bertazzoni range with a hidden Faber range hood. A connected peninsula provides further counter space and includes space for barstools, while a deep pantry hides the microwave. The windowed bathroom is clad in charcoal-hued Wallace Creek marble with radiant heating underfoot, Ann Sacks tile, Lefroy Brooks plumbing fixtures, and a custom vanity with a thick-edge Montclair Danby marble top, as well as custom mirrored medicine cabinets.
The first bedroom is reached through pocket doors that disappear into the wall, and includes a built-in headboard cabinet with storage drawers and charging stations. The second spacious bedroom has two closets and cove lighting. The separate home office, tucked behind a paneled wall off the foyer, has two work stations and plenty of built-in shelving. For additional comfort, the apartment features Lutron dimmers, recessed lighting and central air conditioning throughout.
There is a Monthly Assessment of $61.20 through April 2022.
• Easy access to glorious roof deck—beautifully furnished & landscaped with river and skyline views!
• Full-service building with full-time doormen, handyman and live-in super
• Freshly renovated laundry room
• Luggage storage on each floor
• Pied-a-terres, co-purchasing, gifting, sublets allowed in this pet-friendly building
Neighborhood & Location:
• Immaculate 24-hour food market and charming coffee-and-flower boutique in the building
• Numerous parking garages on the block
• Convenient to Grand Central, multiple Subway lines and FDR Drive