301 East 48th Street #5A,
Turtle Bay, New York
About this property
RENOVATED & SPACIOUS! One -of-a-kind!
Extra-Large One Bedroom –Serene Corner Apartment!
• The Entryway opens up to a bright & spacious Dining Bay with a wall of built-in shelves – perfect for home office storage or showcasing beautiful dining accessories.
• The Renovated windowed Kitchen is situated off the Dining Area with sparkling white Cabinetry, Quartz Counter Tops and Stainless-Steel Appliances & Storage Galore!
• The Over-sized sunken Living Room flows seamlessly from the Dining Area and has ample space for Relaxing, Entertaining as well as a Designated Home-Office. The morning light streams through the wall of Windows!
• Light and Bright renovated windowed Bathroom.
• Massive Bedroom with double exposure – two windows facing North and East – plus double closets. Plenty of room for a king size bed, large dresser, two night stands, desk and more!
• Abundant & deep closet space throughout the apartment.
Stop searching…..move right in…..your new apartment awaits!
• Easy access to glorious roof deck—beautifully furnished & landscaped with river and skyline views!
• Full Service Building includes full-time staff, live-in Super, newly-renovated Lobby & Laundry Room.
• Luggage Storage on Each Floor.
• Pied-a-terres, Co-purchasing, Gifting, Sublets Allowed – Pet friendly!
Neighborhood & Location:
• An immaculate 24 hour large food-market in the building
• Numerous parking garages
• Close proximity to Grand Central and convenient to transportation.