301 East 48th Street, 5-A,
Turtle Bay, New York
About this property
301 East 48th Street, 5-A
Turtle Bay | NY | Second Avenue & First Avenue
• The entryway opens up to a bright Dining Bay, with a windowed kitchen streaming sunlight – sunny and updated with stainless steel appliances and extra counter space that could serve as a breakfast bar.
• The Extra Large Dining Bay features wainscoating, adding texture and style, plus another stand-out detail is the full wall of shelves which serves as a great backdrop for dinner parties.
• Currently the dining bay is also serving as a home office where one can take advantage of the library wall of shelves!
• Step down into the beautifully-designed Sunken Living Room – quite grand and gracious! The half plantation shutters draw in sunlight and display a nice clean line of windows.
• Clean and light updated windowed Bathroom.
• Massive Master Bedroom with double exposure—two windows facing North and East — plus double closets. Plenty of room for a king size bed, vanity, large dresser, two night stands and more!
• Easy access to glorious roof deck—beautifully furnished & landscaped with river and skyline views!
• Full Service Building includes full-time staff, live-in Super, newly-renovated Lobby & Laundry Room.
• Luggage Storage on Each Floor – allows for 2 pieces of luggage.
• Pied-a-terres, Co-purchasing, Gifting, Sublets Allowed- Pet friendly!
• Direct access to the parking garage from building.
Neighborhood & Location:
• An immaculate 24 hour large food-market with an International food section with a full array of specialty items and prepared foods. The Farmer’s Market and the United Nations.
• A great array of gourmet restaurants, pocket parks and recreation- frequent events and festivities in the neighborhood: Turtle Bay Association, Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, Cultural Centers, etc.
• Close proximity to Grand Central and convenient to transportation.