301 East 48th Street, 14-K,
, New York
About this property
Turtle Bay | NY | Second Avenue & First Avenue
Big & Open & Bright!
This beautifully renovated extra-large 1 bedroom has great light & lovely rooftop views!
Peaceful & Pristine – this apartment is the perfect oasis to come home to after a busy day.
Fantastic full open gourmet kitchen with tons of counter space, storage and a large dining island, perfect for entertaining!
The soaring 9 foot ceilings add to the mammoth space; the living room is super-sized! Plenty of room for distinct dining, living, working and seating areas – depending on your design and style!
Massive master suite – with huge walk-in custom closet, extra room for extra wardrobes, king sized bed and seating area and/or desk, whatever your heart desires…
Sparkling clean bath with linen closet and custom walk-in coat closet completes the look! Flexible showing schedule. Please contact agent for an appointment today!
• Easy access to glorious roof deck—beautifully furnished & landscaped with river and skyline views!
• Full Service Building includes full-time staff, live-in Super, newly-renovated Lobby & Laundry Room.
• Luggage Storage on Each Floor – allows for 2 pieces of luggage.
• Pied-a-terres, Co-purchasing, Guarantors, Gifting, Sublets Allowed- Pet friendly!
• Direct access to the parking garage from building.
Neighborhood & Location:
• An immaculate 24 hour large food-market with an International food section with a full array of specialty items and prepared foods. The Farmer’s Market and the United Nations.
• A great array of gourmet restaurants, pocket parks and recreation- frequent events and festivities in the neighborhood: Turtle Bay Association, Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, Cultural Centers, etc.
• Close proximity to Grand Central and convenient to transportation.