About this property
301 East 48th Street, 12-H
Turtle Bay | NY | Second Avenue & First Avenue
Sunny, Sophisticated & State of the Art!
Bright and Airy!
Brand New Total Renovation!
Brand New Double Pane Windows in Every Room!
Western and Northern Exposure — Sun Drenched Afternoons!
Super Large Living Room with Extra Seating Area.
Separate Dining Area ~ Perfect for Entertaining!
Large King-Sized Master Bedroom with a Lovely Tree Top view of Turtle Bay Gardens!
New Big & Bright Kitchen with Caesar Stone & Top-of-the-Line Appliances -Lots of Light from Kitchen Window!
Sparkling Clean & New Spa Bath with Frosted Window, Heated Floors & Sliding Glass Barn Door!
5 Custom Closets, New Wood Doors & New Oak Plank Floors!
This Smart Apartment has Everything Streamlined!
Recessed lighting & dimmers, new HVAC system – climate controlled thermostats & surround sound!
Designed for Living & Luxury!
• Easy access to glorious roof deck—beautifully furnished & landscaped with river and skyline views!
• Full Service Building includes full-time staff, live-in Super, newly-renovated Lobby & Laundry Room.
• Luggage Storage on Each Floor – allows for 2 pieces of luggage.
• Pied-a-terres, Co-purchasing, Guarantors, Gifting, Sublets Allowed- Pet friendly!
• Direct access to the parking garage from building.
Neighborhood & Location:
• An immaculate 24 hour large food-market with an International food section with a full array of specialty items and prepared foods. The Farmer’s Market and the United Nations.
• A great array of gourmet restaurants, pocket parks and recreation- frequent events and festivities in the neighborhood: Turtle Bay Association, Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, Cultural Centers, etc.
• Close proximity to Grand Central and convenient to transportation.